I gotz some HIDs

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
They are 6000k. I have low beam and fogs, didn't have the money yet for the high beams. The lows are 55w and the fogs are 35w. Just a few pics I took. Let me tell you, these make a world of difference, especially with 35 on the shield. This is one of those things that I would always get done to future vehicles. Btw, vehicle is an '03 Exploder. (If your around Nashville, I know a guy that does this for dirt cheap compared to other places!)

hid2.jpg

hid3.jpg

hid4.jpg

My favorite pic:

hid5.jpg

hid1.jpg

This pic is looking out of the windshield. It doesn't look nearly as bright as it really is:

hid6.jpg

lulz. You couldn't install it yourself?
It's really simple after I watched him do it. Now that I saw how to do it I could. But basically in short it was really fucking hot outside, and there was no price difference if I installed them or if he installed them. Plus, I get lifetime warranty if something messes up because of the install vs. me doing it.

ya it was pretty hot today when i finished up my GF's install(middle tn).

so are these just supposed to be brighter, or do they display any further wide or in front of u? never really thought about messing with my lights but i know some people got some bright stuff, even in my truck blinding me

ya it was pretty hot today when i finished up my GF's install(middle tn).
so are these just supposed to be brighter, or do they display any further wide or in front of u? never really thought about messing with my lights but i know some people got some bright stuff, even in my truck blinding me
They are much brighter and they do go out wider than the stock headlights, at least on mine. What kind of truck do you have?

I would never drive a vehicle without them now. I my past two vehicles have had them and i will always have them in the future. The go farther wider and are alot brighter worth every penny. Super simple to install.

definitely worth the money. i have the 8000K on my accord with projectors. 100X better

im thinking bout switching to 6000K, how are you liking it? i feel like Im probably losing some output

definitely worth the money. i have the 8000K on my accord with projectors. 100X betterim thinking bout switching to 6000K, how are you liking it? i feel like Im probably losing some output
If I get what your saying, the 6000k lights are brighter than the 8000k, but the 8000k are bluer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date