I found my Brahma !!!!

Spddracer
10+ year member

Sounds Goooooood
Ohio
IMAGE009.jpg

hey hey my dad works for ups!

i think the ups truck won this battle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by RangerMan I see you live in NC! Welcome!
Yes sir . . . no idea where Roxboro is, but I've heard it mentioned a time or two. It's ok, no one knows where North Wilkesboro is (unless you're a NASCAR fan, then you won't shut up about it. lol). Basically I just tell people that I'm 30 miles east of Boone and 50 miles west of Winston-Salem.

And as a sidenote to the NASCAR fans out there - That's what happens when they try to race the brown truck . . .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This head unit has no power antenna adapter. So the image you are getting is not coming in from the correct program. Like if you were on an AM...
Dammned good amps. I ran that series for years. I just sold my last GTQ400 last year. I still have a GTS600 left. that series will run up to 16v...
It was a system from 2 vehicles ago. The enclosure was rock solid. Had a P9 combo to deal with whatever equalization was going to be required.
Can't go wrong with either sub, but the Brahmas seem to have a little more "oomph" down low. Obviously both subs do fine down low, but the...

About this thread

Spddracer

10+ year member
Sounds Goooooood
Spddracer
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date