I dont want to be a junior member no more

Participant count
  • Participant list
Regular member-50 posts

Senior Vip member 150

I don't know all the rest but they all mean absolutely nothing to me. You can put your post on everyones thread on here and you'll get a 'status' but what good does that do? Its about learning and helping(imo)! Like Zane said in another thread " its not the quantity but the quality"!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

think you're right there gator, but i just think its shite to be called a junior member, and dont really feel being taken seriously (though i m always right;)

b t w, dont want to seem ignorant (though maybe i am) but who is zane, coz everyone is always quoting him, sometimes i feel like being in the Church of Zane round here

Originally posted by _J_D_Hogg is he the webmaster? is that the reason why everybody s ******* up on him, or is his knowledge just infinite?
This would be me..........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yes, I am involved in a little web design- http://www.soundwavescs.com .

No real dealings with this site though. Just here for the abuse. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Other than that- I have just been arround car audio for a long time. Between my own dealings with car audio and those of many of my friends- I tend to get a fair exposure to many products and installs.

I also carry ASE certification- so that helps with a lot of mechanical mumbo jumbo too.

and......

For the record, I dont own or head a church either. he he he //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wanna buy a watch? :p

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

_J_D_Hogg

10+ year member
_J_D_Hogg
Oudorp S C
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from