I can't decide what head unit to get.

djdownfawl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
I am planning to buy a head unit. And i want the best one out there.

I am currently looking at the

Alpine IVA-W505

Kenwood DNX8120

Or any other Head unit.

Please help me out, i need a head unit asap.

Thank you

you would go with kenwood over alpine wouldn't you?

Ive owned alpine before dipshit. Loved them

My preference for Nav is the Kenwood. Ive used both of them in comparison in person. So please, Shut the fuck up. You provide no useful insight.

Ive owned alpine before dipshit. Loved them
My preference for Nav is the Kenwood. Ive used both of them in comparison in person. So please, Shut the fuck up. You provide no useful insight.
you sound like a disturbed individual.............. what can i do to help you man, i don't want you to kill yourself

kill yourself now

your fvcking attitude is real original, and i'm not joking.
You get so pissed off about everything like it offends you or something

Why the fuck the do you care about my attitude?

Your concern for me makes me feel all warm inside:blush:

Stop dumping on peoples threads and turning them into shitfests.

Yeah Garmin built in is definitely a HUGE plus point over the alpine, to be honest i like that too.

But i am also majorly concerned about the sound quality and the control.

I don't want to sacrifice for the quality and the control for a nav system.

Alpines are just talked about so much that Alpine rings a bell in my head everytime i look at the W505.

But then again i might be totally out of touch and misinformed.

And i was recommended the Kenwood DNX8120 over the Alpine IVA-W505, and i thought this would be a good place to discuss this and it would help me make a decision and make my life a little bit easier.

Yeah Garmin built in is definitely a HUGE plus point over the alpine, to be honest i like that too.But i am also majorly concerned about the sound quality and the control.

I don't want to sacrifice for the quality and the control for a nav system.

Alpines are just talked about so much that Alpine rings a bell in my head everytime i look at the W505.

But then again i might be totally out of touch and misinformed.

And i was recommended the Kenwood DNX8120 over the Alpine IVA-W505, and i thought this would be a good place to discuss this and it would help me make a decision and make my life a little bit easier.

The built in Garmin is nice...the questions about sound control are def. something to consider..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.