I can no longer...........

Participant count
  • Participant list

Moble Enclosurs
10+ year member

Box Designer/Builder
Ledyard, CT
Hey guys. I have to stop accepting build requests for a bit, but I can still do the designs. I really do not want to get into the reasons, but they are medical. I really do apologize for those who had already purchased and requested builds, and I have refunded you as of today for the build costs. If you or anyone had any questions or concerns, please ask me in this thread. Again, I really want to apologize for the inconvenience. It is unfortunately beyond my control. Thank you.

Thank you guys. Yea, unfortunately, it is a permanent disability from overseas, but still been able to move around and build. But for now, I have to take it easy. I hope I can start building again soon, but again, I am still doing blueprints at least, so it's not a total loss.

Thank you guys. Yea, unfortunately, it is a permanent disability from overseas, but still been able to move around and build. But for now, I have to take it easy. I hope I can start building again soon, but again, I am still doing blueprints at least, so it's not a total loss.
take as much rest as you need man no one can get mad at you for trying

take as much rest as you need man no one can get mad at you for trying
I hope they don't lol. Yea, the toughest part is explaining it to the kids, cause they weren't born yet. They keep telling me, "but you look ok". That's tough. But good news is, I can still **** on my own lmao.

I know the feeling. Best of luck to you man.
Thanks man!speaking of which, did you get back to school yet? How's that going? Make sure they give you the differences between large and small room dacoustics.That makes a huge difference in how we calculate the responses. They should teach you about the transitional modes response to ray acoustics and such. If you ever need help with your schooling, ill try to help you out as well.......if you ever need it.

I would be hard pressed to find someone more professional or knowledgeable than you. I like how you mentioned that looks are deceptive. My son has no idea, everything is normal to him. I am really hoping to hear you are dong well soon. But I gotta be happy cause I can still **** too!! That's why I put "can't walk, I still ****" under my name, lol

I would be hard pressed to find someone more professional or knowledgeable than you. I like how you mentioned that looks are deceptive. My son has no idea, everything is normal to him. I am really hoping to hear you are dong well soon. But I gotta be happy cause I can still **** too!! That's why I put "can't walk, I still ****" under my name, lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks man. You guys are the reason I exist. Yea, I was wondering what that meant under your name, lol. You might notice I have been on here more today than in a while too,lol. Gonna be a lot of staying on here for a while doing some damage to the scene haha. j/k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.