I am not a scammer!

aquafire
10+ year member

NY
Guys,

Remember this?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/484982-pioneer-avd-w6010-detachable-6-5-wide-screen-lcd-3.html

Here's the deal. In 2010 I was hit by a transport truck on my motorcycle. I had recovered enough by August to start piecing out my car audio collection. The unit worked fine the last time I had used it. Louisiana contacted me via pm saying it was missing a cord. He bought in August and did not contact me until Sept saying it was not working. By this time I had gone under the knife and had my neck cut open for nerve transfer surgery. I did not return here after as my recovery was long and I was bed ridden. The only contact I had with him was me replying to him calling me a scammer by saying "Scammer? it worked fine". I have not been back after the surgery. I was shocked at the comments here!!!

My apologies to Louisiana. I am not a scammer and I pay my debts.

How did I find this again? Somebody called me out on it on another forum and I couldn't understand how I wouldn't have helped him out.

I have sent him a pm for his paypal and will refund him immediately.

thanks,

Will

Peanuts!! Sorry about your accident and I hope your getting stronger.
Thanks.

You must have been so shocked at the comments, that it took you three years to reply.
As I said I have not been back here. After my accident car audio was not really a concern. I only saw the comments as someone searched my name and brought this thread to my attention. And yes I was shocked.

Believe as you wish but I'm here to make it right.

You shoul've at least stayed in contact with him in some way.Glad you're gonna make it right but its a little late now i would think.Dude sounds P I S S E D off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif..... good luck!

You shoul've at least stayed in contact with him in some way.Glad you're gonna make it right but its a little late now i would think.Dude sounds P I S S E D off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif..... good luck!
While I understand your point, my thoughts were really elsewhere. I guess I figured all was ok since I didn't receive a chargeback. Again, not saying I handled it perfectly, just hoping for understanding.

Pics of the crash? What happened? What kind of bike?
2010 Yamaha YZF R1.

I was unconscious on scene so I didn't get any pics haha. I was riding on a major City street, Truck cut in front of me, flew 50 feet, Firefighters from my own department woke me up. 3 fractures in my right dominant arm, bruised aorta, kidneys, brachial plexus injury (stretched nerves). I'm lucky to be breathin!!! Still no functional use of my right arm...

WTF for? I've never had anyone on here have any contact with me after I bought something from that I didn't initiate. I take that back, 1 out of about 5 asked me to leave positive feedback if I was satisfied with the sale. The guy is man enough to come back on here to make things right, I think that says a lot about his character. Until he is proven to be a scammer I think we should take his word for it.

WTF for? I've never had anyone on here have any contact with me after I bought something from that I didn't initiate. I take that back, 1 out of about 5 asked me to leave positive feedback if I was satisfied with the sale. The guy is man enough to come back on here to make things right, I think that says a lot about his character. Until he is proven to be a scammer I think we should take his word for it.
Look like i called him a scammer??I dont think so!!!Just said he should've contacted Louisiana_crx ; !! He was called a scammer 2 years ago by a highly respected member and its just now being dealt with?? Im sure Louisiana tried to contact!I'm glad the guy came back and is gonna make it right.Hope things work out..

@ least he is tryin to make things right even if it has been 2 and some change

I appreciate ur trying 2 thumbs up aquafish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

aquafire

10+ year member
aquafire
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied