I Am F***ing Enraged......$*(@ $*#@($#

i got my rl=p today ****in put in a box my friend built for me and the gd drill slips and puts liek a 1/2 inch dent/scratch the lower part of the cone i was so pissed then i sit the box down kinda hard at the top of my stairs to slide it down then i get out the front door and i noticed the sub isnt flush with the box cuz the box broke when i sat it down, then my ****in drill dies and i cant charge it cuz the charger also broke yesterday when i got it, they sare sendign me a new one out monday, so then i go put my old sub and box back in, and i gotta re strip the wires and i break my wire strippers so i had to use some other one s i had, probly the worst parrt is the dent the sexy rl=p cone

god **** mother ****ing **** ******* **** infested post office..

kill those ****ing ***** ***** ass mother ****ers!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya... kinda like me waiting on my 2000watt wiring kit that I bought off of ebay... it's been over a freakin week and I still haven't gotten it.... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... I got a package of cdr's from newegg in 2 days... why does the shipper on ebay. have to freakin take forever!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain believe me. Had my evo-r 15's come a while back, one was fine the other was all fuked to hell and back again. Fortunately 3 months later UPS decided to send insurance money. But yeah you get your sub, open the package all ready to drop her in and boom... You see 2 or more pieces of what used to be a sub sitting there.

Steve

duck tape fixes everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, but yea man that *****, i was scared my XXX was going to be like that, but to my surprise fed ex took real good care of it, but y no pics for us to mourn over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

ya... kinda like me waiting on my 2000watt wiring kit that I bought off of ebay... it's been over a freakin week and I still haven't gotten it.... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... I got a package of cdr's from newegg in 2 days... why does the shipper on ebay. have to freakin take forever!!!!!!!!
Ive been waiting on 2 10" Soundstream T4s since 6/3, thats what 2 weeks.

i orderd my titanium pro 15 almost 2 months ago and still havnt received it but it isnt the postal service or ups fault f***ing eclipse has to build it and one of the f***ing parts is on back order it seems like im never gonna get it and i paid 899.99 for it now that f***ing *****

OMFG.....I could Just ****ING RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF AND **** IN THEIR MOUTH.....I get up...See my ****ing mail sitting there.....NO big ****ing box....So I go to the ****ing post office to get it....They dont ****ing have it so I have to ****ing hunt down the ****ing post lady...I ****ing wait for her...I get the ****ing Sub....I come home....****ing open the god **** thing up......THE ****ING BASKET IS ****ING BROKE.........OMFG ASLKJLA:KFA:LSDKJA:LDKj:L......I am Totally Pissed....so I go the ****ing Post office to claim my god **** Insurance....THEY DONT ****ING DO INSURANCE CLAIMS ON ****ING SATURDAYS! OMG.....On Top of that the ****ING GOD **** NO GOOD BANK IS ****ING CLOSED WHEN I GET THERE!
You can play mad libs with that post.

That ***** man, but you'll get your insurance. My guess is though, that if they don't do it on Saturday, they didn't do it for you today (Sunday) either, did they?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Starky

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Starky
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date