Hypothetical situation

So you are trolling in other words, correct? When the thread is very obviously about a 93 cougar, when the OP says it has a 5.0 V6, what makes you think he ISNT talking about the motor that came in the car?
Learn how to read, I never quoted the OP. CHEMMINS said there is no such thing as a 5 liter V6, I corrected him. He didn't say anything specifically about the OP's Cougar. How is that trolling?

Learn how to read, I never quoted the OP. CHEMMINS said there is no such thing as a 5 liter V6, I corrected him. He didn't say anything specifically about the OP's Cougar. How is that trolling?
So you assumed because he said that in a thread about a 1993 Cougar, he was in NO WAY commenting about a 1993 Cougar? You are saying, even though he posted in the thread ABOUT the Cougar, he must be specific and say exactly what car he is talking about?

So you assumed because he said that in a thread about a 1993 Cougar, he was in NO WAY commenting about a 1993 Cougar? You are saying, even though he posted in the thread ABOUT the Cougar, he must be specific and say exactly what car he is talking about?
I didn't assume anything. Learn basic grammar & you'll understand, now quit hijacking threads. Troll.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.