Hydraulic crimper dies question

Participant count
  • Participants list
Damn bro. You didn't even tell us what crimpier you have. Have you even bothered to look for yourself? Or are you just posting for the sake of posting. 

Post a link of what u have

If it's metric heres a chart

DC_wire_selection_chartlg.jpg

Post a link of what u have

If it's metric heres a chart

Since you were the only one who WASN'T a total d**k in your response I will say thanks. I wasn't inquiring about what size wire to run. I thought my question was pretty simple. Who gives  a f**k what crimper set I have. I just wanted to know what size die matches up to what size terminal to get a proper crimp? Obviously I wouldn't use a #16 die to crimp 1/0 terminals because I can see with the naked eye it is too small. 

Since you were the only one who WASN'T a total d**k in your response I will say thanks. I wasn't inquiring about what size wire to run. I thought my question was pretty simple. Who gives  a f**k what crimper set I have. I just wanted to know what size die matches up to what size terminal to get a proper crimp? Obviously I wouldn't use a #16 die to crimp 1/0 terminals because I can see with the naked eye it is too small. 
They were asking what a crimper you have because it makes a difference whether it's AWG or metric crimper. If you have the metric, the chart I listed will tell you what size to use if you look at the very right. Although the metric ones don't seem to have a die for the 1/0 size

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mark Wissman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mark Wissman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kcr357