SOLD Huge FS thread(kinda lol)

WildSebring
10+ year member

Uncle Bobby B baby
Well everyone, as most of you know I just got this god dam ned thing together. A week after I put it together which was yesterday the transmission went out. So it's gonna be a big job, and the car isn't worth but maybe $4,000 so it's not really beneficial to fix it for this much money. Plus I'm out of a job at the moment.

So I'm selling the car/system and purchasing something else.. I am extremely sad to see all this stuff go because I don't want to sell, but am forced too..

Lowered prices on page 3

But here Goes.. All prices posted are + SHIPPING.

2 Sundown SAZ 1500D's (used for 3 weeks on 1, 1 week on the other, new from jacob includes box/bass knob/paperwork with warranty. Mint condition. Little dusty but will be wiped off. $325 for one or $640 for the pair)

2 18" DC Audio Level 4 XL's (Brand new not even broken in yet or even warm. Both been played the same amount of time, and are D1's. They slap F'ing hard...especially in the wall. $400 for one or $780 for both.)

2 Powermaster XS D3100's (Bought one from DJMAN37 and one from Jacob at Sundown. One is in good condition stickers are perfect, other the stickers are peeled and torn a bit, but both in perfect working order. Both resting at 13v. $250 for one or $490 for the pair.)

1 Soundstream T4 in perfect condition (Works perfect is a D1 coil. I used to have four but am down to these last two. Ready to pound. Got it from Lord Baccus(Bryan) asking $100 for it.)

1 Soundstream T4 (Blown but motor is good(great as a donor motor. Needs a re-cone as the coil is un-wound by the scratching noise I hear when you push on the cone. Asking $60 for it.

When I pull all the Kicker wire from the car is when I'll post up the wire, I am just not sure how much of it I have yet, but it's a ton. And the XS D3100's are in the pic with the amps under the amp rack. I can't go take pics either because the car is in the shop at the moment but I can go take everything out tomorrow once it sells. Doug(DJMAN37) can vouch for the D3100's.

Pics

SANY0424.jpg

dc_install_010.jpg

The two on the right are the ones I got left. below..

cid__0211081907a-1.jpg

If you need ref's just let me know, but I'm very well known.

Thanks

lol...well.. I'm not sure if I'm going to fix it yet..
Wanna get this stuff sold first..
i can probably track down a trans for a decent price. get some friends to help you install it. beer and a cookout usually does the trick

Maybe, I got a friend here looking for a used one to maybe slap in it. And it is at a personal friends shop.

But I'm going to sell my stuff any ways, and start from scratch in a different vehicle. Plus I gotta coma up with $300 by MArch 17 to pay a fine.

can you send me some more pictures off the t4,good one.and some specs.I think I am going to buy it.is the memphis for sale to?pm me please.thanks

I have one other pic of the T4 on my computer. Its out in the garage boxed up and its raining here.

No the Memphis was sold a long time ago. Just let me know what your zip code is, and I'll get you a price with shipping.

dayum dude that blows about your car.. GL w/ the sale, free bump for a good guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.