HU suggestion

i never heard a poineer deck, but i got an alpine deck (9835) and i love it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif id go alpine

LoL ok so you catch me being a mis-spelling retard hehe:D
Just giving you static, d00d. I've been a die-hard, loyal Kenwood fan for years now and in more recent years have rather fallen in lust with the eXcelon gear and to some extent consider myself more than casually acquainted with said products. So - to me, it was easy to catch the mistake (which, at the end of the day, matters little if at all) so don't mind me too much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

that 960 offers alot of features. prolly more than you'll need, but nice to have. i think the only difference in the 9600 and the 960. is the warranty and amp jack volts. 960 has longer warranty and higher volt amp jacks

i have a 8600 and am very pleased. you can add your own movie vid to the display. i have a marley "could you be loved" movie floatin on mine. 13 band eq. can turn sub amp on/off. change frequencie hertz, high pass/low pass filters,etc....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.