HPI Savage XL with a lot of upgrades

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
I have an HPI Savage XL with a lot of upgrades. The Upgrades include: Fast Lane lcg chassis, sh .28p3 roto start engine, ofna front fuel tank mod, relocated throttle servo, upgraded steering and throttle servos, Futaba 3pm 2.4ghz radio, 2 bodies, RPM upper and lower a-arms, 3 sets of wheels and tires which include 2 sets of axial bead-lock wheels, HPI Big Bore shocks (one needs to be fixed), charger, glow-starter, etc. The engine is out in the picture because I was waiting on a new roto-start piece. I just realized that one of the wires for the roto start box need to be resoldered,but it does start fine with a drill. Im looking for 525 shipped.

Bump. Very tempted to keep this beast. I just never use it and everytime I do I break $30 worth of ****

yea my girl actually got a little mad when I said I was going to sell it, but she just doesn't know how much her ******* ring cost me lol. She is actually somewhat into r/c though, she loves the Losi Mini-t I bought her lol

yea my girl actually got a little mad when I said I was going to sell it, but she just doesn't know how much her ******* ring cost me lol. She is actually somewhat into r/c though, she loves the Losi Mini-t I bought her lol
im a big fan of Losi , i some times think i need to find stuff that cost less to keep me busy. anyways good luck with your truck.

Thats a real tough truck you've got for sale.

I built a XL for a friend of mine about 3 years ago.

I use to be into nitro a few years back, been wanting to get back into.

Thats a real tough truck you've got for sale. I built a XL for a friend of mine about 3 years ago.

I use to be into nitro a few years back, been wanting to get back into.
This would be a perfect truck for you then....someone buy this

Apprecite the heads up. As I'm sure you already know I'm losing my *** on this thing as the price stands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cd6551

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cd6551
Corydon, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies