How's it look? Be honest

Participant count
  • Participant list

Matthewcorwin69

Florida
Well I built this box my self and didn't realize that the too sub was going to touch the back of the port so I was trying to decide what to do without just tearing it apart and starting over. So I inverted the one and I don't really think it looks too bad but do you think it will work and does it look gay ?!?

Btw the box is 4.04 cubic feet without subs and tuned at 35hz.and it's going in my back seat in center if my quad cab.

Could cause phase problems, also inverted sub has more airspace then the one in the box..I would just build another. But give it a shot you may be ok with the way it sounds

Could cause phase problems, also inverted sub has more airspace then the one in the box..I would just build another. But give it a shot you may be ok with the way it sounds
What do you mean when you say the inverted one has more airspace? Do you mean surface area? I'm just not sure what you're saying. They apear to be in a ported box with a common chamber, not separated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.