How to download YouTube videos

Participant count
  • Participant list

happy511

You will find out how to download YouTube videos and the applications for downloading YouTube videos in this article. You will also learn the search Trend history of download Youtube videos, the average search volume of download YouTube videos, and the top 10 United States search for solutions to download YouTube videos.

How to download YouTube videos

There are many kinds of desktop and online applications that can download YouTube videos.

* Any Video Converter

Any Video Converter is the all-in one video converter that has a brilliant feature of downloading YouTube videos. The program will download YouTube videos and convert the downloaded YouTube videos to AVI, WMV, MP4 (for iPod, iPhone and PSP), 3GP Movie, DVD Video (PAL or NTSC), MPEG-1 and MPEG-2.

video-converter-workflow.jpg

Six steps to download YouTube videos with Any Video Converter

1. Register on www.YouTube.com and get your own YouTube account. Some videos are available only to users of age 18 or older (e.g. videos containing offensive content).

2. Install Any Video Converter and set YouTube account for downloading YouTube videos. You may go to Edit -> Options -> Online Video, enter your YouTube account info.

3. Copy the URL of YouTube videos. You may browse www.YouTube.com to find the YouTube videos you want to download, and copy the URL of the Youtube video.

4. Paste the URL of YouTube video to Any Video Converter. You may click on the YouTube icon on the top of the window of Any Video Converter, and then paste the URL to the pop-out box. You can put as many URLs as you wish. The converter will complete the downloading and converting in batch mode.

5. Select output format. You can choose FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, 3GP Movie or DVD video as output format.

6. Click on the Encode icon to start downloading and converting.

* UltraGet Video Downloader

UltraGet Video Downloader is the most simple and useful desktop software that enables you to download YouTube videos.. Just copy and paste the URL of YouTube video to UltraGet Video Downloader, the program will do the rest of the work. It’s free

UltraGet Video Downloader will not convert YouTube videos to other format. It will save the downloaded YouTube videos in the format of FLV.

* Any FLV Player

Any FLV Player can play FLV videos downloaded from www.YouTube.com. The file size of Any FLV Player is reasonably small while the picture quality is refined.

It’s recommended to have UltraGet Video Downloader to download YouTube videos, and have Any FLV Player to playback the download YouTube videos.

* Download YouTube videos online

1. www.downloadyoutubevideos.com

Simply enter the URL of YouTube video to the download box on the website, and click Download. The mature content will be blocked.

Once the YouTube video is downloaded, you need to rename it with the extension of .flv, or it will not be recognized by FLV media players.

2. www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie

To download your favorite YouTube videos to your computer, enter the YouTube URL for the video in the download box. It will be downloaded in flv format. FLV player is needed to playback the downloaded YouTube videos.

YouTube videos

YouTube (www.YouTube.com) is now the most popular social website that provides the world’s biggest video sharing platform. The average quantity of videos being added to YouTube every day is 60,000-70,000.

YouTube videos include movie clips, TV clips and music videos, as well as amateur content and short original videos. YouTube video is based on Macromedia's Flash Player and uses the Sorenson Spark H.263 video codec with the size 320 × 240 pixels the bitrate of around 314kbit/s.

Once you have you own YouTube account, you can add YouTube videos to your Playlist, Favorite. You can share YouTube videos with friends and rate YouTube videos and add comments on YouTube videos to have your say.

I use VideoGet software, works nice, plus it supports other sites.

Since I had thousands of Youtube videos bookmarked and I wanted to snag those

gigs of movies, I exported those bookmarks and gave the file to my friend for

examination, he made a perl script to extract only the urls into a batch list, which I import

into VideoGet and .. viola', I downloaded thousands of vids without worries. /muah

I use VideoGet software, works nice, plus it supports other sites.
Since I had thousands of Youtube videos bookmarked and I wanted to snag those

gigs of movies, I exported those bookmarks and gave the file to my friend for

examination, he made a perl script to extract only the urls into a batch list, which I import

into VideoGet and .. viola', I downloaded thousands of vids without worries. /muah
so does download helper. tons of sites.

where can i get full decent quality movies w/o paying for a membership?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.