how to convince my dad to buy me a vr6 jetta?? thx guys

Big-Cat
10+ year member

Jupiter, FL
yeah so my dad wants to buy me like a 2005 corolla. and im like no way i want this 2000vr6 5spd. but he knows how fast it is. he thinks its to fast for me and i will kill myself (trully i am a good defensive carefull driver so its really not oh and by the way it would be my first car).i told him its low on insurance, 4door, i will maintain it for sure.and i have to keep above a 3.0gpa to keep driving, which is somewhat of a challenge(lol it actually makes me try). but any advice guys that i could tell my dad y he would get me this car would be great thx everybody

know dood i need this vr6 ive had like the worst freiken 3months of my life and i havent even done anything wrong. i just randomly get **** for know reason one so ever. like im a drig free kid, get good grades, im on the weight lifting team,never get in fights pretty much an all out good teenager (or what parents say this is how teenagers are supposed to be. but lately my surfboard has broken for like know reason, my wallet was stolen which is bs. i took all weekend building my box for my sub, turns out i didnt know how to convert from one port to another so its now a really ns box tuned to 57hz. wow thats cool isnt it. wtf i need a brake thats y i really want a decenly quick car. cause i need to have some fun i mean i work like 5days a week plus school, and i get to much **** for know reason at all. life kind of *****:crap:

tell him ull pay the diff in insurance if u get a speeding ticket (make sure to get a valentine 1 if ur promise ur dad that)

lol u know something else im jewish so my religion doesnt belive in jesus and quit frankly neither do i. but im really kind of iffy of beliving in gods period. but hey man i helped u out on ur thread y cant u help me out on mine. mutual respect??

thx for the help dood its a 2000 with 90000miles vr6 5spd, cloth black, private owner checking it out tommorow. but there asking 6800obo. which ive researched and thats a really good deal, if the car is in good condition

I think that you have the stones to cry about what car your parents are going to buy for you is disgusting. You are a total douchebag- here is an idea- be grateful whatever you get rather than being picky. A lot of people don't even have cars let alone the sand to cry when dad wants to buy you one you don't think is "cool" You really are a selfish spoiled doucherocket.

Ive got the same car, except an 01 w/ leather and the 2.0 (*****...). They are very nice cars and for the price, $6800 sounds very good. If you can, Id opt for the 1.8t over the VR6 (with only a chip you can bring it to over 215-220hp and 230-240ftlbs and they get better gas mileage) I'd be thankful for what you get...but if you REALLY wanted it. I'd pay for half the vehicle and pay for the diff in insurance if you get a ticket.

know dood u really dont get it cause u just assumed that i broke my surf board??? that is real idiotic thing to say. not to mention that i did lose my wallet it was locked away, and somebody actually broke the lock and stole it. which once again was stupidity at work, marley i thought u were intellegent??? and i did kind of help u out with ur problems. i mean wtf, oh and by the way my dad said if i got the write grades, paid for my insurance and maintanence, got a job,and was on a athletic team he would pay for a car around a certain price and i would have to pay for half of it. the only thing is it would be in his name

hahaha you think you deserve something. you dont deserve ****, i've bought all my cars by myself and for the most part they've all been more expensive then that. i actually did this thing called work. and i've had more bad luck then you can dream of

dont hear me crying!

and here your dad is willing to give you a NEW car and all you can do is cry

GET THE **** OUT YOU LITTLE *****

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif thx thadman but yeah my freind has a 2000 jetta 1.8t hes done little breathing stuff to it. but then he just bought this super chip computer thing which lets the turbo have more pressure. and he's like lets go for a ride real quick. he could not stop peeling out. he had tires rated for 140mph as well, he was squeeling his tires goin 50mph. its crazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.