How to convert movies onto mp4 on mac?

FireLike9

Nowadays living in such fast work environment, enjoying music and movies in our spare time is a good choice to relax. And we need a convenient and fast way to get our music and movies we like. We get iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3 and so on enjoy music, movies and games. But we often meet formats problems when we get music and movies from YouTube, Limewire and DVD; it makes us often confusing, why it doesn't work.

Several days ago I just surfed on line, and got Aiseesoft MP4 Converter for Mac I just got a Mac computer, so would like have a try and downloaded it. It's surprising, and I’m so wonderful. It’s professional and best MP4 Video Converter software. It offers a powerful and easy way to convert all video formats (including AVI, MP4, MPG, Mod, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on) to MP4, AVI and Xvid formats with super fast conversion speed and excellent output quality, such as convert FLV to MP4 on Mac, convert AVI to MP4 on Mac, convert Mod to MP4 on Mac. Very easy to use, only a few clicks you could fix it.

Step 1. Download and install Aiseesoft Mp4 Converter for Mac

( Intel Version, Power PC Version )

Step 2. Add your video.

Click the “Add file” button to load your video.

main.jpg

Step 3. Select output format from the profile list and settings.

Selecting output format is really easy; you can choose your output format according to your devices players and the default setting works great.

profile.jpg

And also you could set your own settings by clicking “Settings” button to choose your own video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, encoder, and etc.

settings.jpg

Furthermore, you could set the special settings by clicking "Trim", "Crop" and "Effect".

1. Trim

If you want to rip only a part of the DVD movie, please click “Trim” button and drag the “Start trim slider” to set the start time and “End trim slider” to set the end time.

You can also do that by clicking the “Start trim button” and “End trim button”. The third way you do that is set the exact Start/End time at the right of the pop-up window and click “OK”.

trim.jpg

2. Crop

If you want to remove the black edges or you want to rip a certain area of your video, please click the “Crop” button. You can do this either by drag the frame around the movie or set the crop value: “Top, Left, Bottom, Right”. Another way to do that is choose mode from “Crop Mode”.

Aiseesoft MP4 Converter for Mac also allows you to choose the output aspect ratio above the crop pane, “Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3”are available.

crop.jpg

3. Effect

If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Volume”.

effect.jpg

4. Merge into one file/audio track/subtitles

If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.

After setting your own output and settings you can click “Start” button to start your conversion.

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

dvd-converter-suite.jpg

Key Functions

1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC

It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image

If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview

You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in

Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed

Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

For mac users:

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac

Aiseesoft DVD to PSP Converter for Mac

Aiseesoft DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac

Aiseesoft DVD to FLV Converter for Mac

New converters are popular on the market, such as Aiseesoft DVD to PSP Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to Creative Zen Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Apple TV Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Mobile Phone Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to Pocket PC Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter ,Aiseesoft DVD to iRiver Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to AVI Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to WMV Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to MP4 Converter,Aiseesoft DVD to FLV Converter

For more information please go to http://www.aiseesoft.com/product-dvd-w.html to find your favorite software.

Useful things need more people like it. Aiseesoft is the best example.

Recommend practical tools to everybody.

Video converters for video fans:

Aiseesoft YouTube Converter ----- a total video converter but also an online YouTube video downloader, convert between all the popular video formats, including FLV, MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter -----convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter -------convert MOD,TOD,MPEG,MPG, MPV,MP4,VOB files to all popular video and audio formats: MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.