How to convert Mod videos to Mac without losing quality

Participant count
  • Participant list
How to convert Mod videos to Mac without losing quality

4097080125_5b9f87644b.jpg

If you have a bunch of .mod files recorded with your cherished digital camcorders like JVC, Canon, Panassonic camcorders, have you expected to extract these video files and save them to your computer or popular gadgets such as iPhone, iRiver, iPod, PSP, on the go? Have you worried about that the output video will be shrinked or damaged?

After using a powerful MOD Converter named Moyea MOD Converter for Mac found via Google, I found that the exported video/audio almost the same as the original one. It turns out to be that this converter applies optimized audio and video sync technology, thus greatly ensuring the video/audio match.

The following easy steps aim to show you how to easily and effectively convert .MOD videos to Mac computer.

Step one, freely download MOD Converter for Mac and launch it, then the below picture will appear:

main_interface.jpg

Step two, load your MOD files to this program clicking "Add" button, define output video/audio format by the drop-down list and locate your destination file path by "Browse".

Step three, "Settings" button is designed for you to modify some settings like Resolution, Codec, file Size, Sample Rate, so as to meet your own need.

settings_mac.jpg

Step Four, once loading a MOD file, you can hit "Editor" icon to edit your videos such as trimming, cutting, cropping, adding watermarks or even replacing audio track.

crop.jpg

Step Five, hit "Start" button to launch conversion.

Once the conversion is completed, you can drag or put the converted MOD files to your Mac computer.

Tips:

Moyea MOD Converter for Mac is a superior MOD to video converter specially designed for MOD camcorders (JVC, Panasonic, and Cannon). It perfectly compress and convert the MOD to any other video formats for playing back on portable devices, including iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones, etc.

In fact, I am now using the Moyea FLV Converter program for several weeks.

I prefer the program as its after-sale service is good. Last week, I encountered a problem and sent it to them, they replied and solved my problem on time.

So I think when choosing an appropriate program for ourselves, we should consider not only its quality, functions, but also its after-sale service.

Personally, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the one that satisfy me.

Okay, why shall I choose this converter?

Hightlights I found are as follows:

1.Powerful editing functions like trim, crop, effects and different watermarks.

2.Faster FLV and F4V conversion speed.

3.Output better video without any audio and video sync issues.

4.Enjoy YouTube videos (FLV and F4V) everywhere with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry etc.

5. Besides youtube videos, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google Video, etc are also included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

zsvrsn3

Banned
zsvrsn3
3636 Gateway Center, San Diego, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views