How to convert HD videos to iMovie and WD TV?

soonerpap

Banned
usa

Hi, all. I have just purchased a Panasonic HDC-SD1 and I am really impressed with it. I work with a Mac book Pro and only currently have iMovie 06 which can’t cope with the HD videos, so I am using handbrake to convert HD videos to other video formats workable to iMovie 06 and then play them on my WD TV. However, the converted quality is stunning.

hdformac.jpg

In order to get the best quality after conversion, I tried other similar programs from Google search. Luckily this reliable one called Moyea HD Video Converter for Mac made me excited for its perfect output quality without any audio/video issues.

The following tutorial will show you the simple way to convert HD videos to other video and audio formats with Moyea HD Video Converter for Mac.

Preparation: Free download Moyea HD Video Converter for Mac here, install and run it.

Step 1: Add the HD files into this program

main_interfacehd.jpg

Step 2: Select the output format

After the HD video files are loaded, you can select the appropriate format acceptable to your iMovie or other media programs. In addition, you can set the destination folder by clicking the “Browse” button if you don’t want to save the generated files into the specified path by default automatically.

Step 3: Set advanced settings

If you want to choose the right video bit rate and video resolution to get excellent output quality, just need to click the “Settings” button to open a window to adjust audio and video parameters for your reference.

Step 4: Convert

Once all the settings are finished, you can click the “Convert” button to start converting. When the conversion task is done, you can open the destination folder to get the generated video files and then put them on iMovie for editing and then play them on WD TV.

PS: Moyea HD Video Converter for Mac is also a good editor which may satisfy your editing needs by clicking the “Edit” button.

This all-in-one hd video cneorter offers you various settings like splitting file, adjusting file size and various parameters like bit rate, frame rate, sample rate etc; allows you to get multiple files to convert at one time; supports any segment can be converted by setting start time and duration; alows you to take snapshot of your desired movie scenes and save them as BMP files.; provide you with several after done actions: exit, shutdown, hibernate and standby. Just free download it for a wonderful experience as soon as possible!!! Friends!!!

There are many many HD video converters which hamper our own choice. Which is the best one? I also tried several ones. Some runs well during the conversion, but the output videos ******. Some are easy to use, but too slow to run. What's worse, when I converted my favorite movie "Prison break" and put it to my iPod, the sounds are ten seconds later than the lips. I almost got mad. But, finally I voted for a HD video converter which is named Moyea HD Video Converter, since I got the news from the website that this software can guarantee the perfect audio and video synchronization. Moreover, it is very easy to use with fast conversion speed. Therefore, I wanna share this good news with u.

All the best and good luck:

Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac is Mac users’ best choice for directly copying DVDs or Blu-Ray DVDs on hard disc, ripping and converting Blu-Ray DVD movies and general DVDs, even the protected DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs (MKB V10 or below) into other popular audio and vide formats like AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, etc to playback on beloved portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Blackberry, PSP, Creative Zen, Xbox, etc. And you will be attracted by its powerful editing functions, perfect video/audio sync, fast ripping speed and so on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

soonerpap

Banned
soonerpap
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views