How to convert and enjoy video on Sony Walkman

Participant count
  • Participant list

rojieperry

First we need to know, what video and audio formats does walkman supports?

Walkman supports multiple high-quality video formats (AVC (H.264/AVC), MPEG-4, and WMV, as well as a variety of audio codecs (MP3, WMA, AAC-LC , and L-PCM), giving you more freedom to enjoy the kind of music and video that you want.

Now this article will show you how to convert mainstream video formats to Walkman. And what you need is Tipard Sony Walkman Video Converter. Also, you can use Sony Walkman Video Converter to convert high definition video formts to Walkman. Extract music form movie and video is also supported.

Preparation: Download Tipard Sony Walkman Video Converter, install and run it.

Step 1:Click "Add File" button to load your video or audio files

add-file.jpg

Note:

The supported various video and audio formats and devices by Tipard Walkman Video Converter are as following:

support-formats.jpg

Step 2: Select output format

After you select the files you want to convert, you can select the output format from "Profile" drop-down list.

Note: Click "Settings"button, you can set your video and audio parameters, click "ok" after seted video and audio parameters. And you can also set audio track and subtitle.

Step 3: Click "Convert" button to start your conversion

Just have a cup of coffee, then the conversion will be finished.

Powerful Editing functions:

edit-video.jpg

1: Video Effecting

Click the "Effect" button and a dialog pops up, you can set your video effect here.

You can set the Brightness, Contrast and Saturation by dragging the adjustment bar.

2: Trim Video

If you just want to convert a clip of your video, then you can click the "Trim" button and a dialog pops up, you can set the Start time and End time.

3: Crop Video

Click "Crop" button, then you can crop your video by setting crop values.

4: Add Watermark

Click “Watermark” button to add txt/picture watermark to your video, and adjust the watermark by setting the horizontal, vertical and Transparent parameters.

Just have a try and enjoy this cool program!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.