Participant count
  • Participant list

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
K which is best option?

Fat Mat 10 ft.^2 = $20.00

R-Blox 10ft.^2=$21.00

Or the more popular and expensive mainstream products like dynamat, damplifier, etc.

Is there any big difference? anyone done comparison tests?

Also, How much noise reduction do you get with a hood liner?

I'm an attention whore? LOLZ what was the purpose of you're post? I'm considering what product to buy and wanted input. So go fuck yourself

You fukin twat........ There's tons of research, questions answers tests ON THIS SITE if you use the SEARCH button. But because you are too stupid to search and just want to make another thread about the same ****........

Fatmat is Peel and Seal with purple decepticon pics on it.

rblox is ???

Someone will say second skin and mention the great CS and how they had great success with it.

Someone else will bring up the SS/DIYMA ****

You may get some others that tried other stuff with success.

Then it will be a bunch of bs back and forth because Your feggoty ass wants to have the thread of the night.

Fvck you and buy some products from Sounddeadenershowdown.com That's the route i'm taking. Buy the other **** if you want. You'll never be worth a dead dog's fart anyway.

I'm not sure about Damplifier but all of the research that I've done said that dynamat is thicker than fat mat so from my understanding is would take twice as much fat mat to get the same effect as Dynamat Extreme. that's what i used in my 4runner on all of the doors and back 1/4 panels. i haven't done the floor yet just waiting to be able to replace the carpet at the same time. but what I have done seems to work

Fun thread so far!

Out of the 2 options you liksted, neither are technically a vibration damper.

They are both roofing tapes sold to companies that relabel them and sell them as vibration mats simply because they look similar.

You mentioned Dynanmat Extreme.

That is a very solid choice.

So is hushmat, stinger road kill, Damplifier & damplifier pro and sds

With so many good options out there, I would say save your pennies and be patient. You will be happy you did...

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cotjones

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cotjones
Wilmington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date