How to Carpet your Sub Box - Video

mklett33
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Without a good understanding of the proper way to wrap a subwoofer enclosure, applying carpet can be a daunting task. Allow me to solve your problems as I teach you how to rap... er I mean WRAP a sub box!

If you enjoy be sure to check out my plethora of other videos! (Click the image for video)

Don't rap in your next video and get a new background other than that I like it also act a little more relaxed and dont try to act/work off a script. But it does seem professionally done nice.

Don't rap in your next video and get a new background other than that I like it also act a little more relaxed and dont try to act/work off a script. But it does seem professionally done nice.
I **** at rapping, dont worry, I doubt I will do it again. Thanks for watching.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.