How reliable are DC power alternators?

Had mine for about 4 years about 70-75,000 miles many large wattage systems 0 issues.

Great to hear! Just wanted to see how long mine will last. Got plenty or more millage to put on it!

Got several DC alts on my team and all are daily drivers. 6-8 of them are 4+ years old, and the rest are 2-3. NEVER had an issue with any of them.

Reliability is VERY good on them and CS should be improving with Dave running things now...

Still waiting on mine. I ordered it number of months ago and they just sent it out a few days ago. Their CS still needs some work IMO. I ordered it back in early September, and received no notification or update to the status of my order. Even after e-mailing them I received nothing with the exception of the e-mail stating that they received my e-mail and have assigned a number to it. I finally wrote them a nasty gram last week. Thankfully I got a reply; it stated that the reason it has taken so long was that they ran out of parts to build my alt and had to wait for more to come in. I'm pretty patient, but WTF? almost 5 months with no updates or courtesy e-mails?

I hope the wait pays off. By the looks of the other posts I'm suspecting it will.

Gonna need it when I hook up my air compressor or trail welder.

customer service isn't terrible, they dont treat customers bad, they just **** at answering e-mails and being able to get a hold of them. products are good. have and my XP for about 2 years charges at up to 15.3 sometimes.

I always call and 75% of the time I get an answer. Just waited about 3 months for a 270xp for a Honda. Imports are the worst, hit or miss on getting them fast. GM/Ford they do a LOT of for fleet vehicles/other contracts so those usually take 1-2 weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.