How much wattage should be put into speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looks good to me. Are you happy with the sound, and ability to turn it up when you want to? Keep what you have. If you are a "purist" and want to get the maximum out of the system, you may be able to find a better amp.
I'll leave it up to the more experienced folks on the forum to provide some advice. Just remember, it will be just you, normally, riding in your vehicle. None of us will be there, so do what you are satisfied with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

JustinKG

CarAudio.com Newbie
JustinKG
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from