How much needs spent on a 4 ch. amp for four components?

My vote is for the Rockford Amp. Even their basic stuff is built well. We put a RF Prime series 5 channel in our hot rod. Was a little under rated according to its birthsheet.

Have you or do you know anyone who has bought amps at Amazon Warehouse? I worry about warranty and such but might do it. Odds of a Fosgate blowing up on me?

If you're worried about warranty buy from an authorized RF dealer. Odds of it blowing up are slim as long as you set it right and don't abuse it.
TY. I am thinking of reasons a customer may send an amp back to Amazon and it is probably just that they were not happy with performance I guess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

1rishmike

1rishmike
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
1rishmike