How much is Ascendant Audio Havoc 15?

Participant count
  • Participant list
don't buy from companies that don't post prices, it only encourages them.
a 15" is probably around 400, maybe a little more
not true.they sell to their dealers ,like me ,and in turn you have to buy from them .it protects the territories of the dealers .but i know you can get a better deal from ascendant dealers for their subs than you would from dd dealer s or dd themselves.if you called dd for a sub or amp and there was a local dealer they would refer you to them ,and would not give you a price because of the dealers protected area

seems like a simple fix to that problem would be to list prices at say 500$ a woofer and then the dealer price would be 400 a woofer.

not only would this allow people to buy directly, but it would make the dealer price seem like a real deal even though its just what the normal price would be.

i know many people don't buy from companies like dc, dd, and aa because they don't have listed prices.

that's why i support ascendant, because they have the option of buying directly from fi.

i think there should be a detailed thread comparing the fi woofer line to the aa line woofer to woofer. i don't even think most people know they're related lol

seems like a simple fix to that problem would be to list prices at say 500$ a woofer and then the dealer price would be 400 a woofer.
Lots of companies do that, its called msrp. Problem is, most local shops take msrp as gospel, sell for that, get pissed if an internet company sells for less, and we get pissed at the local for selling at msrp.

ya so sell only online from the website, like fi. and then give dealers better prices so they can sell for cheaper. instead of selling them to amazon for pennies.

only allow authorized dealers to sell them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.