How Loud Is It? db metering

GPcarAudio.com
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Missouri
Whats up guys, Being a basshead I'm willing to meet up and meter absolutely anything in exchange to take a video of the vehicle.

I'll post the "how loud is it" segments in this thread

Meter used, SPL LAB USB METER SPL LAB USB

How Loud Is It? Memphis K5 15" on American Bass PH4000

Stock electrical.

Whit is a local in the area and just got a new ride. He was wanting to get it metered to see where he's and and go on from there. Stay tuned for future updates on this vehicle.

Garret is a local basshead and we met up for him to get metered today for his first time.

He has 2 UPA 15's on a PH4000 by American bass, just getting into the hobby and off to a great start! stay tuned for more updates on his build progress. Its only the beginning.

[video=youtube;ySA-UefZIDs]

William got these subs in a trade so he put them to use. This was literally thrown together a day or 2 before the second GPcarAudio.com event #2 so things were still dusty.

Toward the end you'll see the clamped output after rise and termlab run in the lanes at event #2 . Nonetheless, insane numbers on such a budget sub. We may test a couple B2 IS15 in there to see how they compare numbers wise. STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

GP CAR AUDIO Ground & Power Ground Pounder

[video=youtube;k--zVKrq89Y]

Keep them coming!

i decided to start competing again.

heard a few installs yesterday low 150s from the trunk. i managed 144.1 SQ tune. drops to 22hz play up to 70.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep them coming!i decided to start competing again.

heard a few installs yesterday low 150s from the trunk. i managed 144.1 but that's not tuning in trunk.
1 15 on 3500watts u got a 144? Lmao you should just keep that to yourself

Here's Lucas' Setup:

2 PSI Platform 3 10"s on a Taramps HD5000,