GP Machined Parts/ terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list

GPcarAudio.com
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Missouri
Whats up audiophiles, In this thread I will be sharing photo's of our machined parts

Here we are prepping some SAE terminals

19059913_1922991207943193_5450932189461211642_n.jpg

We go through a machine shop
A familiar brand/name we all know or someone new like Toolmaker but has GP company logo on them? I ask because I know there's some cheap quality out there vs. ones that are good.

These are 6061 electrical grade aluminum, made in the USA

the more you get to know us, you will realize we do not cut any corners as far as the quality of our product line goes.

These are 6061 electrical grade aluminum, made in the USA the more you get to know us, you will realize we do not cut any corners as far as the quality of our product line goes.
I work in the aerospace industry (CNC machinist) making airplane parts out of aluminum. Well familiar with type of aluminum, and in this industry, has to be certified, T7 grade, which is the top strongest aluminum in its rawform. I think T6 is below it. Nice to see other machined parts made in USA. Nothing beats quality here vs. overseas.

I work in the aerospace industry (CNC machinist) making airplane parts out of aluminum. Well familiar with type of aluminum, and in this industry, has to be certified, T7 grade, which is the top strongest aluminum in its rawform. I think T6 is below it. Nice to see other machined parts made in USA. Nothing beats quality here vs. overseas.
Yup, we strive and take tremendous pride in USA made product. The manufacturing costs is multiples of that when buying from china, but our only goal is best quality best price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date