How loud can i go??

DbRufus1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well i have a 15" solobaric L7 and a hifonics brutus BX1000D pushin it and i was wondering how loud can i turn it up on my h/u without blowin it i have my bass on the CD player at like -3 usually and the SUB at +15 the gain a little less than 3/4 of the way up and the bass boast is at 18dB and the most i have turned it up it to 23 casue im scared im gonna blow it if i turn it up any louder do yall think i could turn it up any louder

erm, basically you cranked up all you can to maximise bass? sub at +15, bass boost at 18dB... your system is prolly clipping like a mofo and yo might just burn your sub voicecoils soon. Search for proper ways to set gains and how to get more bass wihtout the use of bass boost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.