How is the brand Pyramid?

I got a little over 141 with my pair of Alum10x subs, each had a JBL 1200.1 hooked up to them. It was great for SPL, which is my forte...anyway, I was forced to part with them after one of them blew, and right now I have a JL 10W3 hooked up to a old MTX amp. I ordered a L7, but it never came in. Now, I have ordered a Juggernaut, but I have not been contacted by the seller. Oh, well. I can't wait til I get it.

Rangerman,

After you get ur Juggernaut(by the way excelent choice in my opinion) would u sell me ur 10W3 and/or ur MTX amp? I need another 10 for my tri-sub box, and my amp has to be given back to my frind.

J

Originally posted by Corsica Rangerman,

After you get ur Juggernaut(by the way excelent choice in my opinion) would u sell me ur 10W3 and/or ur MTX amp? I need another 10 for my tri-sub box, and my amp has to be given back to my frind.

J
There is a minor problem with that, the sub is technically my younger brothers...he let me borrow it in exchange for a chance to drive my truck to the prom. The amp is mine though...I'll see what I can do for ya:D

Originally posted by Daniel ive never seen any reviews on visonik, they make a lot of parts, are thier subs or amps any good?

Visonik subs are o.k. but I just got my hands on one of thier V900XD class x amp and it is awsome. 750w rms @4ohms, 1000w rms @2ohms and 1500w rms @1ohm. I got it brand new in payment for some install work I did. 4, 40amp fuses and it even excepts 0 guage wire. Would I tell people to buy one? Heck ya, if they didnt have to pay full price for them. My freind picked this one up for 200$ but they usually go for over 400$ on the net.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.