How frequencies affect the brain

Participant count
  • Participant list
Maybe everyone here is on to something with their loud subwoofer setups:
Jnl of Neurophysiology | Mobile

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
woman book keeper worked at a shop down the street from mine yrs ago and they had a cheap pioneer 15 in a sealed box on floor in sound room and everytime we turned it on she'd come out and bit*h cause it hurt her arm, she had carpal tunnel from working in factory 25 yrs..

These are frequencies that we wouldn't normally hear. I think it would be neat to have a room where employees could go with these frequencies running. I know it's an extreme example, but google has pods their employees can nap in. They also make beds where it looks like a small pool. It has stairs and you climb into it. The walls all have speakers built in...

I saw a study how people hearing a violin play all liked it less when they filtered all sound above 20khz.

So even though they couldn't hear it they all picked the one that was un filtered

I also saw a ghost hunters or something where people were seeing ghosts and they found a huge fan in the basement that was unbalanced and had a 17hz frequency to it. Once they stopped the fan people stopped reporting ghost sightings

I saw a study how people hearing a violin play all liked it less when they filtered all sound above 20khz.So even though they couldn't hear it they all picked the one that was un filtered

I also saw a ghost hunters or something where people were seeing ghosts and they found a huge fan in the basement that was unbalanced and had a 17hz frequency to it. Once they stopped the fan people stopped reporting ghost sightings
David Icke claims the reason we don't always see reptilians is because they live at a different frequency. The same could be true about the Skinwalker ranch!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.