how dpoes one person getin to the caraudio business???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rolling on 18z

mass
COLOR=royalblue]how do you get ing to the caraudio buisness ? i mean like what knda college education doyou need to get a job developing car audio equipment?[/color] //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

It depends on what you want to do.

Install car audio systems? I think that one can learn this stuff on the job under some good guidance.

Designing head units/speakers/amplifiers/etc.....this is simply electronics/hardware engineering that requires the minimum of a 4 year Engineering degree, and usually a masters degree as well.

Also, good experience with maybe an internship is a big help. I've got interests in this industry, but it's not easy to get into.

Hope that helps,

Fellippe

there was an actual school down in florida that taught people how to build boxes install ect. I found it while doing a general college search. Will send it your way if I can find it again.

and if your planning on owning your own car audio shop....well you'll probably want to get a degree in business managment and then go from there and get your tax id and all that kind of stuff then get in touch w/ different audio manufactures and become authorized dealers....good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.