How does this setup sound.....

xclusiv3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
A kid at my school was talking about getting 2 12" CVRs for about 300bucks, i said for that money you can put a little more and get an HD3 15" and kill those CVRs.

then i started to tell him he'd need more power ampwise and electrical and he fell in love with the idea.

i just drew up a quick system....

he has a ford focus hatchback, so i bet it'd get REALL loud

Audioque HD3 15

hifonics bxi2006D (http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6523_Hifonics+BXi+2006D.html)

or sundown 1500D (hifonics is cheaper)

and another battery probably a kinetik hc1400 (thats just what i have)

kicker 1/0 gauge wiring kit.

he also said his stock highs are good, so i didnt include that.

im not sure if he has an HU yet, but i was just seeing what amp would be better out of those 2, and if you have anymore suggestions on amps around the $400 range i'd appreciate it.

sounds like a plan

270.jpg

i'll sell him my pca1500d for 325 (met half way) in the box w/ pprwork, bass knob etc.. he can see/hear it work too lol. its a nice amp and the HD3 is similar to the 9515, it moves the DD pretty nicely.

i got my deck and EQ from sonic electronics...they're all good just takes a while w/ shipping unless you wanna pay more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.