How Did I Do?

John2005
10+ year member

FL
2sb9zb4.jpg

5d2q7o.jpg

25g9edu.jpg

I paid $260 for it all. 2 Diamond D6 12's, A Crunch GP2500D amp, and some cap. Now I was wondering what wire kit you would buy for it? I have been looking at this wire kit Amazon.com: KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit: Car Electronics do you think it would work good or do I need to look for a 2 gauge or 0 gauge amp kit? I will be doing the big 3 with 0 gauge wire. I wasn't really wanting the subs since I have 4 12 inch Kicker comp's lying around, but he wouldn't split up the amp from it. This is going in my jeep and not my trans am btw.

I am not a troll and have been on here longer than you. I just don't reply much and normally don't post much period.

So do you think the 4 gauge amp kit from KnuKonceptz will work fine? I just used some goop to fill the hole and will be wet sanding it down with some 2000 grit more than likely and using some grey touch up paint maybe. He wanted $350 I told him he was insane, and I was pretty much stuck on $250 until I met him and his gf or whatever she was and heard how he had a 3 yr old and a kid on the way and he was driving a mazda protege with 220,000 miles. Which is how he ended up with another $10 since he said $275 after I said $250 and then I said $260 and he took it. They sounded good and the amp didn't get hot which the amp was my main concern the subs I am sure I can resell in the box for $150 or something.

I personally like those subs. I have a few of the D6 and M6 subs sitting here. If you do put them in a ported enclosure be sure you are careful with them as they do not like much power when ported.

Not that I just don't want to run 0 when its more of a pain to hide/has a better chance of getting cut along the run bc of size and is around double the cost of 4 gauge will work fine it looks like.

It says that 4 gauge is the maximum, so I would buy 0 gauge just for it not to fit or to have to try and make it fit. I am just ordering the knu 4 gauge kit and calling it a day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.