How come?

So on moes 2.5@32hz u plug it in on re and its sayin its 2.7@29.2hz i understand the cubic ft what i dont understand is how the freq is so diff.
You should trust something that's hand made over something that's generated by some website's program that has been questioned over and over.

i no on size im not worried bout that im worried about the diff bewteen 29hz and 32hz or 32 and 35
changing the box volume changes the tuning!

Stop using the RE calculator...either use one of Moe's designs, pay someone to design one for you, or learn how to do it yourself.

29x16.5x14 2" port width 12" port length=2.5@32hz sound right?
Not trying to be rude but quit asking questions and just go with Moe's. Your question has been answered over and over. Nobody will be able to tell you WHY it is off, just that something is f'd up with it and that it IS off. I checked plenty of his designs and he seems to be right. Just go with it already.

when you lose airspace, it raises tuning...i'm guessing that moes figures in the sub displacement which will make volume decrease, causing the tuning to rise
I said this like 5 times and for some reason OP doesn't get it...

just let this dipshit do what he wants with his re calculator instead of using proven plans. who cares if there was 400 members online back when you joined? you obviously didn't gain any intelligence from them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ConwayBang

10+ year member
ConwayBang
conway
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from