How 'bout them elections, Goob?

I find it funny that people think they know what we do, when they have no idea, and make horribly off point generalizations. Like I said, I've been a mod longer then you've been a member, I've banned TONS of people that deserved to be banned, and I've deleted hundreds upon hundreds of posts.
I do not post as much as I used to- hell, I used to post something like 30 ppd for a few years. I have other things to do, I work full time and go to school full time, along with playing on 2 hockey teams, and coaching a JV hockey team, and balancing a relationship in the meantime. But, I do try to get on here at least every day, and more often then not I'm on here for quite some time every single day.

I've said it before, if someone has a problem, send me a PM- Anyone that has sent me a message that has needed help from a moderator has gotten so from me.

If you feel that I do nothing, then don't vote for me when (or if) we have elections again. If you think I'm doing something wrong, then talk to another moderator, or send a PM to Goob.

You can sit there and try and tell me that I might as well not be around (which you said), that I do less then I say I do (which you said), or whatever else you feel the need to say- but, simply put, you don't know ****, sir.

Oh, and about a minute of searching, and looking through my last 210 posts, only 1 time....1 time...did I utter the phrase "oh yeah" in any way, shape, or form.

Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

hasekyi0.jpg

These n00bx think they know everything about this site.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nG
They are like George W. Bush on foreign affairs. They are going to keep flaming with no resolution in sight.

Lol another year of floppy in net!
And another playoff run

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's addicting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And another playoff run

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's addicting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Probably right...that'd be what, 17 years in a row?

Something like that. Red Wings have been contending since I was old enough to watch hockey.
I was too young to remember the dead wings.
Me too. I think it's gonna be 17 if they make it this year.

I know they have a great goalie in their system, hopefully they get some progress out of him this year- I can't see Dom playing past this season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmanpc

5,000+ posts
CA.com Nostalgist.
jmanpc
Jacksonville, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date