Hot Street Burleson TX

zierbox
10+ year member

Only The Very Best
texas
ok
Stop spamming ***.
Well I came in here to give Todd props for a nice shop and this is what I found.

Spamming or not, he has a nice shop and the guy seems to know his stuff. I had never met him or been to his shop until he responded to my thread about speaker rings. Saw a few of his installs while there and he's a great fabricator/installer. Quoted me a very fair price on some custom work. Seems like the best alternative to all the other shops around here.

Anyway, Hot Street in Burleson is a good one.

This guy joined 3 days ago, has
Not gonna argue with the idea of it being "spam" I guess.

I talked to the guy in person and he seems cool, not a douche like some shop owners. The internet is a big way to get his name out there though. He's not in the heart of the city with enough traffic. He's on the outskirts of town.

I'm not usually one to promote or defend someone's shop, but I was impressed when I stopped in.

Not gonna argue with the idea of it being "spam" I guess.
I talked to the guy in person and he seems cool, not a douche like some shop owners. The internet is a big way to get his name out there though. He's not in the heart of the city with enough traffic. He's on the outskirts of town.

I'm not usually one to promote or defend someone's shop, but I was impressed when I stopped in.
I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just pointing out what seems kinda obvious...

If his shop is as good as you say it is, I might have to stop by whenever I'm in the neighborhood...

I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just pointing out what seems kinda obvious...
If his shop is as good as you say it is, I might have to stop by whenever I'm in the neighborhood...
I feel ya. If you stop in, look at some of his installs if he's got vehicles in there. He had a nice Silverado with a real clean install and very nice sounding setup. If you're actually going to talk to someone about anything, talk to Todd. To the best of my knowledge he's the owner, the one I talked to.

although I think the first post should be deleted as you shouldn't comment on your own shop, they are one of the ONLY people I've seen install a yellow top vent hose in a vehicle.

props fo teh safe-T.

Their installs look good and Todd & Co. have been around for many years. They've even been known to host a car show every once in a while.

A1 class of Installer. He has always pushed the envolope but never broke the bank on customers. He is a great person and a hell of an installer. He is in it for a few coins and for the love of car audio.

Truth is I have no problem with this sort of spam personally. If he is willing to help out CA.com members and can give some good information and show some install photos or work build logs, the more the better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if there is one person in all of car audio that lives and breathes and sleeps and eats car audio its most def todd zier...without a doubt go to carstereo.com and look at ALL of his creations...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...