10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Cool story bro.

rockford86

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 25, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i didnt figure it out. i realized the mistake after the subs cut out (what there was from them.. musta been feedbackish shit goin on, ne wayz, the shit dont work now and i cant figure out what could be damaged from the improper audio signal...?

rockford86

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 25, 2020
Cool story bro.
i didnt figure it out. i realized the mistake after the subs cut out (what there was from them.. musta been feedbackish shit goin on, ne wayz, the shit dont work now and i cant figure out what could be damaged from the improper audio signal...?

rockford86

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 25, 2020
thanks for sharing, glad you figured it out
:)

huberoy123

Nov 6, 2013
Delaware
I am surprised that it went out, from you putting the RCAs into the wrong terminals. Did you check all your fuses? Does your amp turn-on? Is it in the protect-mode?

What brand and model # is your amplifier?

sicone22

CarAudio.com Recruit
Aug 25, 2020
Minneapolis, MN
The output RCAs are just hooked up to it the input on most amplifiers.

I know JL has a preamp output filter and driving a signal in possibly would not be good however I do not know for sure as I have not been in one. I would imagine they would install diodes possibly especially with that price tag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds