Honda Civic coupe 08 Audio upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

alcorva

Peru
Hi.

I have a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe with oem speakers, I´m thinking to upgrade my audio system with:

Headunit: kdc x890 (I´ve it from a previous car)

I´ll like to change my oem speaker with components same size to don´t change the inside car or need to cut anything.

front and rear spekers: Rockford Fosgate T 1652-S components

Amp for 4 speakers: RF T600-4

Sub: RF T1D212

Sub Amp: RF P1000-1bd

What do you thing about that, I´ve read about the MTX. Is it better than RF?, or what do you recomend to me.

I prefer quality audio.

Other question is: the component speakers have bi-amp option, what is it for?, is it better connect one channel of amp to bass and other channel to tweeter, or one channel to both

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.