Holy shat!!!!!

Yeah, it's just irritating to see these. No benefit whatsoever to stacking baskets like that. Marketing gimmicks. The same 3"excursion and lateral stability can be had with two spiders spaced as little as 1/4" - 1/2" apart.

that video made me bust out!!!

he was looking for some sort of flex but it was weak at best!!

i could here the distortion from that Power Acoustic BMAF 5500D all the way up here in CANDADA!!!.. lulz

why spend that kind of money on your woofers and then drop $175 on an amp? Bahaha

i could here the distortion from that Power Acoustic BMAF 5500D all the way up here in CANDADA!!!.. lulz

why spend that kind of money on your woofers and then drop $175 on an amp? Bahaha
Because he obviously doesn't have the same skill you have Mr. Canadian Street Builder Building a Wall Enclosure Inside of a Geo

I like your build!

i love how there is a plastic bb gun on the seat coincidently hahaha and how he had to make sure he got the knife on the dash in the shot GANGSTERZZZZZ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.