hks exhaust vs. greddy exhaust. im a noob and need help.

once again, more info helps... are we talking cat-back? and have you ever heard of any companies that specialize in honda tuning? are these two choices same diameter? both have several types of exhaust choices and a slew of different mufflers.

A catback is for nothing but sound, so get the one that sounds best to you.

or more air flow:rolleyes:

you may want bigger pipes, but not too much, then it will rob you of power. check into that...and give more info for more help from people.

Go with the Greddy Evo or Power Extreme if they still make it. Greddy makes a solid product that actually gives you a few ponies. If you want speed out of that CX, you're gonna have to save for a motor swap (i.e. B16, B18, B20 hybrid, H22). I had a 94 Si hatchback....way back when. Was in the Honda scene for a little more than 12 years (yes, back when the mustang guys would laugh at hondas - until they got smoked). Set up a budget and ask yourself what your goals are. Are you going NA, turbo, nitrous? This will help you when buying parts. PM me if you have any questions on that car. I know it inside and out. Another exhaust to look at that works well on civics is Tanabe. Stay away from the Racing Medallion....very ricey.

I use to have alot of hook-ups on Honda stuff but have since been through 3 cars, none of which have been hondas. Have a 350Z now....doesn't take alot of money to make this thing fast. lol

if you are looking for a less ricey, deeper tone look into the greddy sp2 or the apexi ws. they both are very quiet and dont get high pitched and raspy. I have an sp2 on my prelude and i love it, or at least until a piece of the piping broke

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Big-Cat

10+ year member
Big-Cat
Jupiter, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from