hifonics xxv maxxmus excellant price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgordon

160db bound !!!
Up for sale is my dream amp hifonics xxv maxximus. I bought this amp for a big project and now am backing out of the entire build way more to invest then planned. 975 plus shipping, or willing to drive local if near Kentucky. May take cash and trades also. Comes with both knobs, manual, box.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 scratches on turning knobs, reburbished amp by cia engineering from previous owner, was benched tested last week is 100% fully functional.

Price: 975 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: send pm of your zipcode ill check for a quote and get back to you, or we could arrange for a pickup if near kentucky

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, you're asking a bit much for a *used* Hifonics. Jussayin...

Can get BNIB for $999.95

I would offer $450.00, pm if interested.

*EDIT... And it's Refurbished? WTF?

Will buy, I will offer $275.00 dead serious.

PM me...

How is this "par" I don't understand...
His price is about where this amp would sell at.Don't like his price?Don't buy it but why ''lowball'' the guy?Most of these amps are refurbs.Just how it is.

His price is about where this amp would sell at.Don't like his price?Don't buy it but why ''lowball'' the guy?Most of these amps are refurbs.Just how it is.
I understand, i will be honest in that i'm not completely familiar with these amps. Sorry if i;m being out of line, i jus thought that these amps (my only knowledge of them) were close to bottom of the line... And his has been refurb'd. Sorry if i'm out of line, but a quick google search will show the retail of BNIB. Only reason i'm replying is that i'm interested in this amount of power, just not this brand or price (Op is asking.)

I understand, i will be honest in that i'm not completely familiar with these amps. Sorry if i;m being out of line, i jus thought that these amps (my only knowledge of them) were close to bottom of the line... And his has been refurb'd. Sorry if i'm out of line, but a quick google search will show the retail of BNIB. Only reason i'm replying is that i'm interested in this amount of power, just not this brand or price (Op is asking.)
I'm no expert either but what i found in 5 mins suggests these go for 700 and up pretty much.I'm not high on em but alot of it probably has to do with noobs

running low voltage to them and blowin em up.They are power houses though.

I'm no expert either but what i found in 5 mins suggests these go for 700 and up pretty much.I'm not high on em but alot of it probably has to do with noobs running low voltage to them and blowin em up.They are power houses though.
Yes exactly! I know they produce rated and maybe more (from good experience) However, they are not, and far from top of the line. No knock on the Op for his sale, I wish him the best and I am personally interested in this exact output from an amp but I just can't justify the $ from a Hifonics. Especially seeing what i can get a BNIB one for. I'm still learning and always will be, glws Op.

Yes exactly! I know they produce rated and maybe more (from good experience) However, they are not, and far from top of the line. No knock on the Op for his sale, I wish him the best and I am personally interested in this exact output from an amp but I just can't justify the $ from a Hifonics. Especially seeing what i can get a BNIB one for. I'm still learning and always will be, glws Op.
I hate people like u.. lmao way to post dump the **** out of op's thread if u weren't interested in the brand why even post anything u should have just went elsewhere. On top uf Iit u made urself look dumb as **** lowballing twice in ine post

Lmao yea really low ball and the previous owner that had it refurbished dropped the voltage way to low and the rms rating is 10,000 to 15,200 rms depending on your voltage. This amp is worth that price being used

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Hifonics is a good brand the xxv line amplifiers are stout line

This amp will **** on anything you'll ever own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...