Hifonics Brutus 2000W Super Class D-Mono Amp..

wow lots of noob nutthuggers that have never even seen , let alone ran or benched a hifonics yet they say they **** lolz. for ******* they sure sell alot of amps, more than any other company in the world, alot of companies sure are "borrowing" the designs as well and making the same amp in a dif chassis as well. go look at some amp gut shots and compare them.

wow lots of noob nutthuggers that have never even seen , let alone ran or benched a hifonics yet they say they **** lolz. for ******* they sure sell alot of amps, more than any other company in the world, alot of companies sure are "borrowing" the designs as well and making the same amp in a dif chassis as well. go look at some amp gut shots and compare them.
Welcome to the Automotive Audio Industry!!

well duh.. haters allways got something to say and it is true what u say about companies borrowing amp designs

My AQ 1200D was noticeably louder than my 1210D. So was the Hifonics grossly underrated or is my AQ grossly overrated?

I'm not a noob, I've just run two amps rated for the same power and noticed a huge difference in output. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Sony and Dual sell a lot of equipment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Wonder why; oh, they are cheap.

Maxxsonics amps are unregulated so the more voltage you give them, the more power you'll get. Same with less voltage. When you turn your car off it usually drops below 12 volts thus reducing the actual power. This is COMMON SENSE.

i have 2 of the 2608 brutus strapped on 2 treo ssx 18s and its blurr your vision knock your glasses off loud, i would recommend hifonics amps all day even though i knocked one of the rca connectors loose from the board, they sent me a new one and i havent had any probs since

My AQ 1200D was noticeably louder than my 1210D. So was the Hifonics grossly underrated or is my AQ grossly overrated?
I'm not a noob, I've just run two amps rated for the same power and noticed a huge difference in output. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Sony and Dual sell a lot of equipment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Wonder why; oh, they are cheap.
ur only doing low 130's with your setup??

Then yes you are a noob

Just my two cents.. I had a BXi1608d and then changed to a saz-1500d. Both were ran on good electrical (Big 3, Redtop under the hood, 2 runs of 1/0 front to back, and a Single Kinetik 2400d in the hatch) While I noticed an improvement from the switch, IMO the Hifonics/Maxxsonics gear is more cost effective overall.

I have a p.o.s. dual deck in my plow truck, and it's actually not completely terrible.. Best $28 deck I ever had lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.