HifiSoundConnection

Legit-Tm
10+ year member

Ok i ordered a amp like 4 days ago on friday. On saturday i realised i made a mistake and sent them emails and tried calling to cancel the order to no avail.

It shows on the site in my order's that it hasn't been shipped. Should i try and just claimback my paypal money? As they are not replying and it has not been shipped yet? they said they'd email me back within 24 hours. it's been almost 72.

I'll try cancellng with paypal.

Yea 13021 right now.

I'm slowling building my setup.

Ordering some more stuff when i have the money and the time.

Good luck getting a refund, I ordered a JL 500/1 from them awhile back which was never in stock. Called them and sent emails every 2 days on the status of my refund, they just ignored me till they actually shipped it out which was 7 months later. By that time I already had my setup going and ended up going to bank to get a refund and shipping the item back.

I've had a bad experience with them as well. I've had several good transactions prior to this bad experience. I ordered several items, paid with paypal, couple of business days go by, nothing, so I decided to email them what the status was. They respond that my paypal payment hasn't cleared, WTF, I paid using instant payment, on my side the transactions says complete(or whatever)within paypal. I let another couple of days go by, still nothing, tried email them again, no response, I even asked if I can cancel the payment and just pay with a CC, no response.

I finally got a quick and NASTY email when I filled a claim with paypal. Will never do business with them again, sending a rude email to a customer is never acceptable in my book.

Lol i ordered a shitty Boss amp before i knew that they were bad.
Now i want to cancel but they are not responding one bit.
Ron is that you? Nevamind I see your only 16. Definately not Ron!

We should get together when your ready. Be happy to give you a hand. Just listen for the crazy loud GP!

Worst online store I've ever used in my life. I had the same issue, with buying something that was listed as in stock, but then wasn't.

Got the sub somewhere else, then they shipped it. I literally had to call one of their distributors or something to get ahold of the guy who runs it, who was very unhappy that i got his phone number, but took care of it.

Worst online store I've ever used in my life. I had the same issue, with buying something that was listed as in stock, but then wasn't.
Got the sub somewhere else, then they shipped it. I literally had to call one of their distributors or something to get ahold of the guy who runs it, who was very unhappy that i got his phone number, but took care of it.

I WANT THE NUMBER

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Legit-Tm

10+ year member
Legit-Tm
Auburn, Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from