hide license plate

Ever watch the Mythbusters on this one?

you arent gonna be able to hide the plate unless you install some sort of plate hiding device james bond style or you can simply take it off... the sprays and crap dont work.... i also know this cause i owe the state of ca quite a bit of money for just driving through the fasttrack lanes on the bay bridge and benecia bridge they got the plates clearly.... i even tried blinding them with IR and uv if you dont want your plates looked at then take them off...

you could always try one of these tho....

http://www.hideaplate.com/h/hideaplate/about.cfm

Myth=Busted unless you are going 200+ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

you could steal two different license plates, cut them both in half, and weld the first half of one, to the second half of the other, that way you won't get pulled over for having stolen plates. then when you get home just put your regular plates back on. that's how a serial killer did it back in the seventies. or you could just follow the law. i'd go with the ladder as it's much easier.

the spray stuff doesn't work, and if you find one that does, what do you think happens when a cop is behind you and his headlights hit it?

I've been trying to figure out something like that hide-a-plate thing so I can control weather it's visible or not while I'm driving. Just need a way to easily/cheaply make it my self.

just use the dealer ship paper on it and if you get pulled over say you just bought the car
so what happens when they ask for registration? you should be handing him a bill of sale in this situation and you probably dont have one or it's old

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jerryrobinson

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jerryrobinson
chicago IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date