Hi, new member from UK, sound deadening?

Billybobbob
10+ year member

UK
Hi, I'm a new from the UK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I live in the US part time and planning to buy some sound deadening when I'm next in the US as it's a lot cheaper to buy in the US.

Where is the best place to buy it from (cheapest) online?

Also if you know anywhere in Florida that sells it cheap, that would be helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks in advance

Onlinecarstereo.com, ikesound, or woofersetc.com, or second skin audio. Just go to caraudio.com and a list of like 10 places will pop up. The ones I listed will be on there.
Thanks for the reply //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Some good links there, it's hard finding the good places to buy from when I'm only really up to date with UK audio website hehe.

If you want cheap and a lot of it that is still quality stuff, go to RICK @ http://www.raamaudio.com.. 1 roll of BXT should hold you over. I used this in one of my cars and it is great, just a tad messy.

If you want more expensive but **** good and less messy, get secondskin Damplifier Pro. Make sure you know that this stuff is THICK though.. They also carry the Damplifier which is what compares competitors regular stuff.

Hushmat is also good but expensive. The foil is a little thin and that is what people bicker about most on it. I like it because it is easy to work with, comes in black so you can't see it through the grills etc, and for being as thin as the rest, it sure does do a hell of a job.

You can actually buy Second Skin stuff in the UK. Been to Talk Audio UK? They have a pretty good sound deadening sub-forum and discuss locally available materials. Stuff's heavy - you may end up losing on shipping or extra bag charges if you fly it back in your luggage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.