Hi from the Netherlands

Participant count
  • Participants list

RemcoR

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello,
I.m Remco live in the north of the Netherlands.
Am building a 1979 Chevrolet crewcab dually, Lowered baged, topchop Etc.
And a rather big sound system.
Am looking at Youtube how to fiberglass door panels .
Setup with just 3 small subs 2 kenwood KFC XW 12220 (12 inch) and 1 Audo System X15 1100 ( 15inch)
Doors are setup with Visaton. A couple of Rodek Amps and Audison active 4 way filters . Remco
deur.jpg

Welcome. I really like the visaton speakers. I haven’t used them in my vehicle, but I built a Bluetooth stereo for my house with a couple of 4 inch visaton speakers and I’m really impressed with them for an inexpensive coaxial speaker.

Well, you certainly have your work cut out for you. Please update a build log as you go. Also do practice a lot with fiberglass before doing your final project. It is very permanent and difficult to work with if you don't get close to what you want when it first sets. Practice, practice, practice. Wear gloves and respirator, and keep around plenty of acetone for cleanup.

Well, you certainly have your work cut out for you. Please update a build log as you go. Also do practice a lot with fiberglass before doing your final project. It is very permanent and difficult to work with if you don't get close to what you want when it first sets. Practice, practice, practice. Wear gloves and respirator, and keep around plenty of acetone for cleanup.

I’ve seen fiberglass resin that wasn’t mixed to the right ratio catch on fire before. It’s easy to spill some or mis-measure and have an oops.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RemcoR

CarAudio.com Newbie
RemcoR
Netherlands
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views