Hey jlaine

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Ceramik How much is a 12" Brahma through your shop?
369 shipped as the other fellows mentioned... and they are in stock currently, it is the 15" that we are on backorder with right now...

Originally posted by Geos2KSS I would like to place an order. And where can I find a box to fit my Camaro that won't explode with these in them? Or should I consider building one?
For the prefab boxes, I'm not sure if they are up to the task of handling a brahma at full power.. some of the units I have seen are way to thin to take the pounding that it would get. There are some people that build boxes specifically for vehicles like your own, I know one guy that does them and has a 95 z28, so he can surely help you if things get difficult.

Personally, as I am a DIY kind of person, I'd suggest you build it on your own. That way you know exactly what you are getting in the end, and can point to your car and go "this is mine... all mine."

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know that the Brahma puts out like a ten cent *****, except its actually clean, so how thick of wood would you reccomend? I am thinking of possibly reinforcing the wood by epoxying on and screwing on some carbon fiber, and putting a support inside the box for the big o'l magnet on that thing? What do you think about that idea? if you like it I would be more than happy to build a box for you.

Originally posted by Ceramik I know that the Brahma puts out like a ten cent *****, except its actually clean, so how thick of wood would you reccomend? I am thinking of possibly reinforcing the wood by epoxying on and screwing on some carbon fiber, and putting a support inside the box for the big o'l magnet on that thing? What do you think about that idea? if you like it I would be more than happy to build a box for you.
I use 3/4" mdf as standard, if you are going sealed, that should be sufficient as all you are building is essentially a one cubic foot box. Lining the inside with fiberglass is not too bad of an idea, it makes the enclosure more rugged and very leak proof.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.