Hey Boxtersguy...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Alphafrog1 i see you are running a PPI amp...how do you like it? I am trying to decide on what amp to get and i have a choice between the RE amp or a PPI PCX-2350.
If you have the power needed to drive the 2350, it would be the superior choice.

Being able to put a a/b hybrid on your subs is nice, provided you can handle the added current draw.

Originally posted by Alphafrog1 i see you are running a PPI amp...how do you like it? I am trying to decide on what amp to get and i have a choice between the RE amp or a PPI PCX-2350.

------------------------------------

Good stuff,I'm a big fan of PPI products not too pricey but top notch quality!you won't be dissapointed,and the amps have qute a bit of flexability in your system.Just wish they kept the crome finish instead of the fugly flat grey!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by nrgy Just curious BoxsterGuy, where did you fit the 8" sub?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a custom fab box made under passenger dash,looks factory but major biaatch to get to sub,I wanted to go 10" but it would of been to big of box.

Originally posted by BOXSTERSGUY ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a custom fab box made under passenger dash,looks factory but major biaatch to get to sub,I wanted to go 10" but it would of been to big of box.

i would die to drive that car....let alone OWN it. Give me some advice to come out as successful as you. I love cars and would love to own a Porsche one day.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 i would die to drive that car....let alone OWN it. Give me some advice to come out as successful as you. I love cars and would love to own a Porsche one day.
-------------------------------------------------------

School! and say no (sometimes)to drugs!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Jmac It's so hard to save up for the C4 I want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Maybe I'll just settle on an S4 ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go the Audi S4,Funny you mentioned that being I had a TTQuattro before the Box.It took me almost a month to decide between 3 cars,the Porsche,S4 and a Vette Z06.Once I got the Box home I regretted not getting the S4 for about 3 seconds:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.