Hertz Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

vetteman007

Hope I don't get killed for this but, has any one had good luck buying hertz speaker off the web? I have heard people say that the ones from the web are not real or some other problems. I was hoping to save some money buying online but not if I can't get the real deal. Thanks for any input!!

I'm mainly looking at buying from woofersect. they do they're own in house warranty but was hoping to buy from them but mainly worried about them being real not fakes.

I buy from Woofers etc all the time , but stuff that they are listed as AD on the manufactures website only , far as that go's they have been top notch.

What are you looking to buy , what is the price from Woofers Etc, and what is the price from the AD I listed ?

How much are you actually saving ?

how about you email elettromedia and ask them to match the price that way you get what you want from who you want , they may not match , but they maybe reduce their price to make it worth it to go AD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.