Hertz Mille vs Morel Virtus 603 vs Morel Elate 903

Participant count
  • Participant list

greydmv

Whats going on folks? I know I have alot of questions regarding everyone's opinions however I am just trying to make the best decision for my system.

Today's question is regarding replacing the front speakers for the front stage of my G37 Sedan. The Bose factory speakers are a 1" tweeter, 3"mid and 10" paper woofer in the door.

I asked earlier and was told that if I can afford it that Hertz Mille is a great sounding speaker if I liked the Audison Voce's. So I went to another speaker shop and was blown away by the Morel Virtus 603. So when I got home like I always do I evaluate my options by checking out my online pricing options and found that I can get the Elate 903s for under 2k if I forgo the factory warranty via woofers etc, so now I am trying to determine which is the best route and hope some of you with more experience can help me out.

So the 1st question is if the cost of the Milles and the Virtus 603s are within a few hundred of each other which is better?

The 2nd question is if the sound quality of the Elate 903s is really that much more than the Virtus 603s to justify the cost?

Thanks guys, sorry for being an askhole.

Virtus 603´s is here ~480$ (brand new, with warranty).

At this price, I would go 603´s.

They sound really-really good for this money. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.